“Physician’s workspace for Android” is an application specifically developed for medical organizations. “Physician’s workspace” software bundle with ECG registering unit works as a smart computerized electrocardiography device with telemetry capability.
“Physician’s workspace” for ECG registering device KFS-01.001 “Cardiometer-MT” from “MICARD-LANA”
“Physician’s workspace” software supports ECG registration from 12 standard leads and data storage in a medical organization archive on cloud server. It also provides ECG interpretation and displays automatic syndromal summary report on the screen of the bundled Android device.
“Physician’s workspace for Android” is a supplementary mobile extension to “Physician workspace for PC” software.
For more information about the device and available applications, visit “MICARD-LANA” website at www.micard.ru
– synchronized registration and visualization of ECG from 12 standard leads;
– recording of extended ECGs (up to 5 minutes);
– ECG transfer to medical organization archive on cloud server;
– automatic syndromal conclusions and summary reports color-coded for norm, deviation from norm and pathology;
– record keeping through patients and examinations archive;
– electrode contact check;
– ability to store ECG data in the device memory when there is no connection to internet.