Ask yourself this: When was the last time you ever looked at your calculator and thought “Wow”?
Enter Pi Calc: The first calculator app to combine a modern, easy to use interface and the advanced functionality of a scientific calculator, and all at the cost of a chocolate bar.
Features of Pi Calc:
* Android 4.x Features: Pi Calc makes full use of the styles and features like the Action Bar introduced in the new version of Android, bringing a “bite” of Ice Cream Sandwich to the masses
* Full Expressions: Feel free to type your whole mathematical expression into the display at one time; Pi Calc can handle it all!
* Tabbed Layout: Everything that you need to calculate can be found at the swipe of a finger
* Theme Support: Don’t like the default look? Don’t have to! Choose any of the several themes that comes bundled with Pi Calc
* History Tab: All your previous calculations are in easy reach in Pi Calc
* Tips Tab: Never tip over the limit anymore with this handy feature
* Saved Calculation: Anything typed in Pi Calc when you closed it will be there when you open it again
* Trigonometry: All your standard trig functions complete in degrees, radians and grads
Possible Features Coming Soon!
* Unit Converter
* Scientific Constants
Permissions Explained: The INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_USAGE permissions are only used to display the ads within this application.
Hate ads or feel like supporting the developer? Check out Pi Calc Scientific Calculator to get the ad-free version.
If you have any queries or problems with the app, I won’t blame you if you want to leave a bad review. However, if you’re like me and you want to help build a better Pi Calc, then contact me with more information and I’ll try my best to get back to you. Ideas are also appreciated!
This app makes use of the ActionBarSherlock library project provided by Jake Wharton.
* Calculation not being saved properly on exit
* Not automatically adding a multiplication symbol in certain cases
* Ability to switch between basic calculator and functions by a button instead of swiping
* Ability to scroll Tips Calculator (allows the whole screen to be seen even when the keyboard is open)
* Occasional crash on opening settings
* Tips Calculator
* Ability to select the tabs to display