Unlike all other piano apps, you are not forced to follow the fixed instructions (animated dropping bar).
Piano + is specially designed to enable you to play in any speed, effortlessly.
You can play your song slow or fast, all depend on you and your mood and your style.
With 40 million downloads on Google Play, this app is one of the best effortless instrument apps and games for your Android tablet and mobile phone! Please try it and play your favorite songs without any practice.
Piano+ has 128 musical MIDI instruments and over 12 studio-quality, sampled voices. Expendable instruments are unlimited with external Soundfont files (.sf2). There are more than 50,000 songs from our content partners are available.
In the upcoming version, we will add multi-touch, note velocity, after touch, pitch bend, sampler, full feature recorder, MIDI sheet music editor, sensor force, multi-level volume change, recording, cloud load & save, co-op via WIFI and bluetooth, full grand piano's octaves, many skin, theme and visual effect, localised key name labels, window animation, looped playback,hardware acceleration, tablet optimised, pen and s-pen support, haptic feedback and fullscreen option.
This free virtual keyboard can load any MIDI file (.mid or .midi) and Karaoke file (.kar) and played in easy and comfortable way.Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Storage including Write and Read external storage is for creating and storing downloaded data
- Phone State Access helps us distinguish users' transactions and manage Ruby numbers. We can assure this request is completely reliable and strictly conforms to Google Play's policy.
We love to listen to your feedback. Please drop us a message at [email protected]
If you like this app, a positive rating or review would be a great support for us.
Thank you very much!
- Fix the problem "Play all tracks" of Midi files.
- Fix crashes on android N.
- Option to switch between original and user-selected instruments for MIDI tracks
- New Sound Engine BETA : fix wrong note issue and slow loading at the beginning on some devices. In case of any problem with updated feature, please go to in-app Settings -> Advanced option -> uncheck "New sound engine" and restart Piano+ to restore the previous settings