Pick n Pay, SA's favourite supermarket, brings you an exciting update to our mobile app! The Pick n Pay Mobile App brings all the functionality of the smart shopper kiosk right to your phone. Smart shopper is South Africa's favourite loyalty programme, giving you smart shopper points on your everyday shopping at Pick n Pay.
You can spend your points on groceries, quality clothing, electrical goods, crockery or even utility bills. You also have the opportunity to help bring a smile to those in need by donating smart shopper points to your favourite charity.
With this FREE app, you can now manage your smart shopper account on-the-go.
Check your smart shopper points balance
Switch points for cash back on your card
Switch points for airtime
Donate smart shopper points to charity
View your shopping history
View and use your exclusive smart shopper vouchers
View smart shopper's in-store promotions
View your purchased Webtickets
Update your account details
Register to switch points for travel rewards with Avios
We're devoted to constantly developing the app but want to share the following tips with you:
- Ensure that your smart shopper account address details are up to date.
- Make sure you are FULLY registered with us. Even if you have been collecting smart shopper points for some time but are not yet registered, you're missing out on information and offers!
- Also make sure that you swipe your smart shopper card when shopping in store so that your shopping history is stored in the app for your convenience
- Importantly, you can't spend you points until you're registered, so do it now using the Pick n Pay Mobile App. This will also protect your points if you card is ever lost or stolen.
- Remember to always swipe your card when you shop. Remember: No card, no points!
If you have any problems with the Pick n Pay Mobile App, please call our team on 0800 11 22 88 or email us at [email protected]
We value your feedback!
- Pick n Pay Store Account: All your Smart Shopper card benefits PLUS access to everything you need from Pick n Pay with just one card
- Usability Enhancements
- Bug Fixes