Pick The Winner is an Android game that allows NASCAR fans from around the world compete weekly for points which are earned by correctly answering questions about that week’s race. Players with the most points by the end of the regular season can participate in the Chase to determine the season champion. Your game history is saved on our server, so you can safely reset or change your Android device during a season and pick up right where you left off. Your Google identity remains private, with only a custom player name displayed if you so choose.
This app is open source under the Apache License and can be found on GitHub:
Please do not report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to our email directly. Thanks.
This application is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by NASCAR®. NASCAR® and Sprint Cup® are registered trademarks of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. All other trademarks, names or logos in this application are the property of their respective owners.
- Questions screen will now continue to show current race after the race has started to make it easier for players to check how they answered questions while the race is in progress.
- Now can swipe between race detail screens (only on Android 4.1 and later).
- Switch to Android standardized pull-to-refresh UI.
- Many improvements under the hood.
- Fixed rare app crashes seen by some users.