View and manage your *online* albums and photos stored on Picasa Web / Google Photos.
Upload photos from your SD card to your online albums.
* Online Albums
- View, create, update and delete albums
- Download full-size album content to your SD card
- Send album links by email, MMS and other link-sharing apps
- Cache entire albums for offline viewing
- Filter albums by keyword
* Online Photos
- View photos in each album, as thumbnail grid or full screen
- Move photos from one album to another (batch move available)
- Download photos to your SD card (batch delete available)
- Delete photos (batch delete available)
- Share photos either as link or attachment (batch sharing available)
- View online photos in slideshow mode
- View photos with GPS info on a map
- Play online videos
- Set photos as wallpaper
- View online EXIF info (if available) and other metadata
* Local Media
- View the photos and videos on your SD card, as thumbnail grid or full-screen
- Group local media by date taken, date added or containing folder
- Upload photos and videos (up 100 MB) to your online Picasa Web / Google+ albums
- Filter photos to see only the non-uploaded ones
- Change photo name and description
- View local photo EXIF info and other metadata
- View local photos in slideshow mode
- If you enable this feature, the app will periodically scan for new photos and upload them to a designated (default) online album
- This feature can be enabled from the app’s Settings. More details here: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/app/faq/upload-photos/#auto-upload
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Embedded camera: upload photos the moment you take them
- View the public and shared albums of your contacts.
- Download your contacts’ photos to your phone’s SD card
- Display your contacts’ photos as a slideshow
* Chromecast support: view any online photo or video through Chromecast. Slideshow mode also available.
* Lots of settings for viewing, camera, uploads, downloads and Google accounts
* Detailed online help and FAQ: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at [email protected]
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
Fixed photo upload following change in Google's API.
"Sticky captions" during slideshow, bug fixes
Fixes following Google changes in the API, see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-picasa-data-api/7A3uDiiPKI0 .
Added "Recent" section for online photos.