Pigeon is an advanced email client for Android with a beautiful design.
If you use Android Lollipop 5.0 you'll have a wonderful new Material Design.
Giving you features not available in many email clients on Android, such as:
- Rich Text composing of emails with bold, italic, colors, links, etc
- Pull to refresh
- Customisable notifications
- Support for IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 over WebDav
- Support for Push IMAP servers, known as P-IMAP or IMAP Idle for services that support it e.g. GMail. With a supported IMAP server your notifications will appear immediately
- Multiple identities
- Contact auto-complete
- Add attachments, including photos from Gallery or Camera
- Support for the DashClock extension
- Ability to limit the automatic download size on refresh
and much, much more.
Pigeon is a free email client limited to a single account, upgrade now to Pigeon Pro to remove account restrictions, a dark theme, Jelly Bean expandable notifications and no adverts!
Download our free photo editing extension to apply effects and edit your photos before sending them in your emails.
Pigeon is based on the open source K-9.
+ Client certificates for authentication
+ Support for delete confirmations in the message list
+ Option to show the password when setting up new accounts
+ Privacy setting to omit the User-Agent header
+ Privacy setting to use UTC as timezone in mail headers
- Fixed HELO/EHLO with IPv6 address literals
+ Brand new Material Design theme for Android Lollipop 5.0 devices
+ New pull to refresh format matching Android's own new pull to refresh design
+ Design tweaks for Holo theme