Do you have to leave your mobile phone somewhere where you cannot access it? Maybe you work at an institute where phones with cameras are not allowed in your office. It's definitely not worth risking getting caught violating the rules and now you don't have to, with the PigeonHole app.
With PigeonHole, you receive your SMS and call logs via email when you leave your phone at a 'Pigeon Hole'. It is easy to use. All you need is to:
1. Configure any sender email address, which has to be either a gmail or Google Apps email
2. Configure your recipient email addresses (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Enable SMS or Call log forwarding
4. Make sure there's Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That's it. Every SMS or call log you received will be forwarded to your email recipients.
PigeonHole is simple to use but it packs a punch:
* Configure up to 10 recipients, each with a rule to forward your SMS either by matching keyword(s) or sender mobile number(s). Each subject line can be customised individually!
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it.
* Log of all transaction details.
* Manually forward email to selected recipient again.
* Search feature on SMS content.
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month.
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient.
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range.
* Runs reliably as a background service. We left our phone unattended for 2 days and it still worked!
* Safe. We do not keep your password or SMS in our server. They are stored only in your phone and used when it is time to deliver your emails.
* No ads.
* No monthly limit.
**PigeonHole is licensed to run only on a single phone. For business use, you can purchase more copies of the licenses.
Please read http://maventechnologies.com.sg/sms_forwarding_important_note.html before you use this app!
Check out http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/sms_forwarding.html for more information and FAQ (e.g. order number not found, email forwarding failed, etc.).
Not ready to commit? Try SMS2Email Buddy for free :)
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email