PillFill eliminates the stress of managing your family's medications. In as little as 30 seconds, you'll get your prescriptions, doctors, and pharmacies all automatically updated and organized for you. Better yet, PillFill monitors your medications to assist you in making smart decisions while avoiding common medication problems- before you wind up at the hospital.
The best part? Privacy! No obnoxious ads and all of your sensitive information is in your own encrypted user profile available across all of your devices.
PillFill is an ambitious effort from Apothesource Inc- a small 3-person startup based in Greenville, South Carolina. We're trying lots of new ideas and concepts (which sometimes doesn't work as well as we'd hope!). If you run into any problems, please contact us at the support link- we love to help and normally respond within 12 hours!
• Automatic Import and Notifications- Imports pharmacy/insurance information automatically and notifies you about potential drug interactions, potential duplication, recalls, shortages, and lower-cost options
• Secure Cloud Sync- Syncs to an client-encrypted cloud health profile (only accessible by you) and accessible on all of your devices.
• Reliable Drug Information- Recommendations and pricing information from Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs. FDA data about your specific drug and manufacturer is linked to each of your medications. Also includes general information from MedLine Plus and active ingredient data from the National Institute of Health.
And much more!
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact us at [email protected]
Supported Pharmacy Accounts: CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart, RiteAid, Target, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie
Supported Insurance Accounts: Caremark, Medco/Express Scripts
The Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs™ (CRBBD) content is provided under license by Consumers Union of United States, Inc. PillFill & Apothesource, Inc. are not affiliated, endorsed, or licensed by any of the above pharmacy or insurance companies.
PillFill is an application designed to help you understand your medications and improve your discussions with your healthcare providers- It is not a replacement for the specific advice you receive from your doctor or pharmacist.
184.108.40.206 - Fixes a crashing bug when viewing certain prescriptions.
1.3.0- Updated for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Material Design!
Thanks for your feedback- We've updated the app (v1.3) with lots of bug fixes and:
* Created a new account setup screen to simplify first-time use
* Added the ability to expand drug images by touching the image in the Rx card
* Added RX long-press quick access buttons to expose linked doctor & pharmacy information
* Cleaned up graphics and themes