PillReminder Lite reminds you to take your contraception (pill/patch/ring) at the desired time every day, stopping reminders automatically on the pause period (contraception type specific) and rescheduling automatically when the next period starts. Plan ahead using the calendar view if you want to be reminded on certain days sooner or later to take the prevention or whether you want to skip the next pause period.
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- 1 Widget
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
Further features in the paid version (PillReminder): https://market.android.com/details?id=it.bropatapps.PillReminder
- No ADS
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Google Backup Service
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- Without internet permission
- And more...
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE => ADS
- INTERNET => ADS and crash reporting
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Attention for Sony devices with Stamina mode: You must add the app to the whitelist of the stamina mode.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. ([email protected]
Please send any question, request or bug report to [email protected]
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
If the notification can not quit after the upgrade, you can fix it with a onetime reboot.
- Adopted Lollipop design
- Added reminder feature to notes
- Added notification repeat and led color settings for every type of notification (contraception, note reminder)
- Lollipop head-up notification support
- Many bugfixes
- Dropped support for Android < 4.0