**BETA Version** - expires Sep. 28th, 2016
Designed by an airline pilot for airline pilots.
Fully functional beta version, including trip import feature. Full version will be free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon beta expiration.
--- TRIP IMPORTING --- following airlines:
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well. I will also be glad to work with pilots that currently have a trip importer to include the following extra import features available to United pilots.
--- EXTRA IMPORT FEATURES --- Available to United (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users):
* trip importer includes the importing of crew names (including DH pilots) for all flights in the trip being imported, crew meal information for every flight, and the following layover information: 'Hotel' (name and phone number), 'Ops' (phone number), 'Limo' (transportation service name and phone number), 'Pickup' (location at airport), and 'Return' (transportation service name, phone number and pick up time from hotel back to airport. All phone numbers can be clicked to make the call.
* An update crew list feature in the 'Day View' page. To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
* Long press a flight in the 'Day View' page to see a menu with the following options:
- Flight Status - get the current flight's status information
- Door Codes - get the current flight's airport door codes
- Crew Pictures - get the current flight's crew member pictures
- Pass Rider List - get the current flight's pass rider list (non revenue stand by passengers)
--- LOGBOOK DATA BACK UP ---
--- OVERS / UNDERS ---
Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
--- MINIMUM PAY PER DAY ---
Soft time tracking based on user preference.
--- COMMENTS ---
Save comments/crew member names by flight.
--- SCHEDULED AND ACTUAL TIME TRACKING ---
--- ABILITY TO BACK UP AND RESTORE DATA ---
--- ABILITY TO EXPORT DATA TO CSV FILE ---
--- VIEW FLIGHTS BY MONTH, DAY, OR CALENDAR FORMATS ---
--- MONTH ADJUST PREFERENCE---
The ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
--- FT / CT ---
FT, flight time, and CT, credit time displays in the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under and minimum pay per day preferences chosen by the user.
--- CHOOSE DEFAULT APPLICATION START PAGE ---
--- CREW REST CALCULATOR ---
Compute break times for long haul flights.
--- TOTALS ---
snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
--- STARTING TOTAL TIME ---
Preference for adding total flight time prior to using this application.
--- METARS / TAFS ---
--- FLIGHT STATUS ---
Check live airline flight status information.
--- C TO F ---
Convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
--- WIND CALCULATOR ---
****If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at [email protected]
****If you work for an airline not included in the trip import list, please contact me and we can work together to extend the trip import feature for pilots from your airline.
- New Auto Back Up function will back up all application preferences, settings, and logbook data for all users with Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow+). This works automatically without any user input and will reinstall all user preferences, settings, and logbook data when reinstalling the application on the same or a new device.
- Updated help files with new information and images.
- UI enhancements.
- UI enhancements.
- Bug fixes.