Your server is in your hand!
Manage processes, read logs, backup your database, all in a few touches.
Pilot SSH is the fastest way to control your server from your phone. Even faster than a shell, and a lot easier to use on a touchscreen.
The application uses open source scripts stored on the server to generate its user interface. You can find new ones on this Github repository: https://github.com/Geal/PilotSSH-scripts
Building your own script is easy, and you can do it in any language you want, as long as its exports the JSON API.
* Works perfectly on 3G networks
* Your credentials are stored in an encrypted database (and you can set your own unlocking password)
* Public key authentication is supported
* Generate your public keys directly from the app
* Display nice graphs
- commands are now a lot faster
- stderr is displayed in case of error
v1.2.0: WE HAVE GRAPHS, I LIKE THEM SO MUCH
- You can now generate nice graphs from the scripts
- Cleaner UI
- French and spanish translations (thanks to Federico Sierra for his help!)
- Fix a crash on Android Kitkat. Many thanks to Joseph Richman for the bug report