Pin Drop is the first truly useful mapping app - save, organize, and share your favorite places, wherever you are. Create personalized maps to share with friends, family or colleagues, or keep your most loved food, travel and entertainment locations to yourself!
See it. Pin it. Remember it.
- Import location data from all your social accounts
- Share places with friends, using private or public settings
- Collaborate with others to plan travel itineraries, share memories, or record group places of interest
- Discover ‘What’s Near You’
- Send pins to friends, or your favourite navigation apps
- Browse through tips from top curators
Shopping, Sightseeing, Drinking, Dining, Translation of foreign destinations, Itinerary planning
Location scouting for photographers, delivery routes, sales/customer tracking, wedding planners, Housing agents, political electioneering, property management, public utilities (drains, pipes)
History Tours, Birdwatchers, Skaters, Surfers, StreetArt Graffiti, Drainspotting, Guerilla gardening, Parks & Playgrounds
*** 2014 Webby Award Nominee - Best Use of GPS or Location Technology
*** 2014 Webby Award Nominee - Social
*** iTunes "Best of 2013" app
“Pin Drop might at first sound like another (yawn) map app, but this is something that once you’ve used you will move to the front page of your phone. Truly intuitive, truly smart, and truly useful.” - Stephen Fry
“What you have is an exceedingly useful app which also works offline, where you can drop pins of locations and recommend them, making them public or private.” - TechCrunch
“Pin Drop allows you to browse through lists of the best attractions and restaurants made by its community. But its best feature is really allowing you to pin a point on a map when you stumble across something interesting so you can remember its exact location.” - 88DB Singapore Lifestyle
* A complete privacy overhaul lets you toggle between making pins and tags public or private
* Multiple accounts
* Reintroduction of collaborative tags
And lots more awesomeness!