PING PONG Mobile makes the PING PONG learning environment accessible on mobile devices using your regular PING PONG account.
Note that PING PONG Mobile will need to be activated by your organization in order to use this app.
* PIM: See your latest PIM conversations (PING PONG Instant Messages).
* Wall: Events that affect the logged in user will be posted here. It may concern new documents uploaded into your courses, new messages, PIMs from your friends, new posts in Discuss, etc.
* Documents: A list of documents you place in My Documents in PING PONG.
* Information: Here you'll find messages from PING PONGs start page element Information.
* Timetable: Displays the next few events from your timetable.
* Events: Here you'll find a list of your events and you can see each event's Documents, Message Board and Members.
* Search for users: You can search through the organization's users and add people to your contact list or send PIMs to them.
1.0.14: Fix for file upload problems.