Sail the Caribbean in this turn-based strategy/role-playing game. Will you be peaceful trader, traveling from island to island with goods trying to exploit circumstances of high supply and demand? Or will you be a rapacious pirate, waging war on sea and on land against the enemies of your country. You decide!
- RPG System with 3 Aptitudes and 20+ skills
- Sail the Caribbean in any of 20 different historical ships
- Customize your ship with more than 20 different improvements
Notes on Gold!
Compared to the free game, "Pirates and Traders: Gold!" is ad-free, adds two new starting background (buccaneer and escaped slave), and adds 5 additional starting ships (pinnace, coastal barque, chasse-maree, fluyt and caravel).
Follow us on Twitter: @MicaByteS
Questions and comments? Visit the game's facebook page facebook.com/PiratesAndTraders.
Do you miss the version 1 game play of Pirates and Traders? Then "Pirates and Traders: Retro!" is for you. Enjoy!
IMPORTANT: If you have a savegame that Force-Closes when loading - CONTACT US BY EMAIL - and do NOT delete the savegame. Contacting us will allow us to give you instructions regarding how to send us the savegame and makes it much more likely that we can find and fix the error. Also, in general reporting bugs is always best by e-mail. I try to respond to reviews when possible, but unfortunately I do not have time to answer everything.
- Fixed some minor bugs and scripting errors.
- Added navigation menu option to move button (accessibility fix). Long press to activate.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a locale bug that caused some savegames to fail loading
- Improved Android talkback support.
- Added fix for a Google services bug that caused force-closes.