This app supports users to calculate their Personal Income Tax (PIT), Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance monthly according to Vietnamese law (dated 1/1/2012).
Users are applied for all tax-payers according to PIT Law in Vietnam, (for both Vietnamese and foreigners who have residential location in Vietnam).
PIT Tool calculates the PIT rates for business income and salary income, which excludes other incomes such as capital investment income, or capital transfer income.
- Calculate net salary, Personal Income Tax, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance from gross salary
- Calculate gross salary, Personal Income Tax, Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance from net salary
- Functions are available in both English and Vietnamese
- View the current PIT rates in Settings.
- Change and store the rate of Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance and Dependant Deduction if needed.
* NEW: Effective from July 1st 2013:
+ Maximum salary contributes to the insurances is 23,000,000 VND (was 21,000,000 VND).
+ Reduction for Taxpayer is 9,000,000 VND (was 4,000,000 VND).
+ Reduction for each dependant is 3,600,000 VND (was 1,600,000 VND).