ATTENTION : This theme is not for SAMSUNG , LG, MOTOROLA , HUAWEI and any other OEM based stock ROMs ! Please read the description for more information .Substratum theme engine must be downloaded to use this applicationEST 2013
PitchBlack is a widely-known full featured dark and black android theme . Providing many apps and ROM support , perfecting the balance between materialism, minimalism and various epic color combinations.
Meet the all original PitchBlack CMTE theme collections and more in one place !
Re-iterating the way accents and backgrounds are applied, PitchBlack offers an easy solution to application of themes by automatically creating 100+ theme sets just for you! Just choose which combination you like, build and enable! That's it!
The theme including two types of navbar overlays, various types of network indicators and three gorgeous fonts ! Also featuring 2 boot animations and ready to make your device boot in style. Supported ROMs
- Android N aosp 7.1 OMS
- Android O aosp 8.0/8.1 & Pixel/2
- Android O OxygenOS 8.0
ATTENTION! For Nougat OMS ROMs support
Theme requires full substratum oms theme engine supported Android 7.1 AOSP ROMs. Theme will not work if you are on stock Samsung , stock linageOS , Oxygen OS or Omni NOUGAT based ROMs
.You can easily find a list of supported Nougat ROMs by heading over to THIS LINK
About the Android Oreo legacy support
PitchBlack Oreo provides full legacy support on Pixel Stock, LineageOS , OxygenOS and any other AOSP Oreo based ROMs
First Step : You should choose your android overlay version Installation
- Select and configure overlay options
- Build and enable
- Reboot your device About OxygenOS Oreo legacy (Beta) support
* Enable dark mode
* Select OxygenOS android version
* Select and configure overlay options than apply
* To change or update QS tile colors , go to settings/display/accent (select PitchBlack accent) repeat the same after every PitchBlack theme change
* Reboot your device
This is legacy support so do not expect fully themed system applications What isn't working on oreo 8.0 legacy version ?
- Some notification text colors can not be inverted, that's why added light notifications as default on Oreo ROMs (dark option is still available)
- Statusbar options disabled on Oreo . it won't work on legacy version
- Google search new feed text colors can not be inverted ,that's why used light cards
- All the animations are stock (animation options will not work)
Any other options like theme sets and color variants will work great but reboot after the apply , Than enjoy !QUICK NOTE:
İf you are having issues please report to this email: [email protected]A quick FAQQ : How do I apply it?A : All you have to do is navigate to the substratum application and enable+ build the overlays after tapping on the PitchBlack tile. If you already have a theme applied, head over to the overlay manager and disable all overlays before you enable+build PitchBlack than reboot your deviceQ : Which applications are themed ?A : Here is the list of basic themed applications
https://gist.github.com/westcripp/c882635df4d8305a1090af60f3a1034eQ : What if the theme updates?A : Just build+enable again to make sure you're rocking the best version of the themeQ : Does PitchBlack supports theme ready gapps?A : Officially does not support ! Not recommended Q : Help!!! Unexpected bootloop! A : Chill, all you've got to do is use the rescue option of substratum Telegram group for live support
http://t.me/pitchblackthemesGoogle plus community
https://plus.google.com/communities/103685946043419352946Contact [email protected]