Pitwall is the first F1® Live Manager app. Live out all the emotion from the F1® World Championship with Pitwall, where you can be your own team manager and compete against the likes of Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, and Sebastian Vettel with live race coverage.
• Active during race weekends, enjoy playing live while watching the race coverage
• Receive team radio messages to devise a race strategy
• Customise your driver line up and compete against the rest of the grid
• Active anytime, refine your race strategy with race simulations
• Choose from any race on the calendar
• Digest of team news and Paddock rumours
• Weekend practice, qualifying, and race session reports
• Circuit analysis and driver profiles
Pitwall is an innovative experience. Using live data from F1® races, you can compete with your own fictional drivers in real time. With Pitwall you can take part in an augmented entertainment experience over a live race weekend:
• Race your drivers to glory with up-to-the minute information from F1® races
• Develop and implement a real time race strategy
• Earn championship points to fight for the Driver’s and Constructor’s Titles
Pitwall is unique blend of fantasy managers and live race coverage. Follow all the live action from the championship, with lap times, pit stops, safety cars and race distance. But, instead of passively watching the races, you make the strategy and choose whether your drivers reach the podium or fall to the back of the grid.
Please, contact for support, bugs or requests at: [email protected]
F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related logos are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies.
New gameplay screen that shows graphically the time gap between your virtual drivers and the real ones.
Enjoy next weekend race