Pixel Dungeon is a traditional roguelike* game with pixel-art graphics and simple interface.
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
- Added: Better landscape orientation support
- Added: Badges synchronization across multiple devices
- Added: New challenge - Forbidden runes
- Added: Numerous UI improvements incl the second quickslot
- Changed: Goo's behaviour & visuals (slightly)
- Changed: Wands get autoidentified after a number of usages
- Changed: King of Dwarves & Rotting Fist are now immune to vertigo
- Changed: Challeges are renamed
- Changed: "Sniper's mark" is replaced with "Zeroed in"
- Fixed: Several minor bugs