Pixel Floot is a simple but challenging color puzzle. The goal of the game is to remove all colors with as few moves as possible. If you pick the colors in the right order you win.
- Takes 2 minutes to learn but provides hours of increasingly puzzling gameplay.
- 9 built-in levels across 3 field sizes.
- Unlimited downloadable levels and unlimited field sizes (paid version only).
- Optional guide to improve your game step by step (online connection required).
- Automatically adjusts to vertical and horizontal screen orientation and browser resizing.
- Allows you to use a touchscreen to make your moves.
- Available for iPhone, Pod Touch, iPad and Android version at http://openappmkt.com/app/4cd9b75cb995e36237000082/Pixel%20Floot.
- Available on Chrome OS and within the Chrome browser at http://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/epfhhpflocighjenbpahfheandedgamg.
Many more features are planned - you can help prioritize them at http://sites.google.com/site/floothelp/backlog/.
To get support go to http://sites.google.com/site/floothelp/bugs.
Update: Version 2.1.2 provides a paid, unlimited levels version to install as an native Android application
Update: Version 2.0 provides a paid, unlimited levels version to use within the Chrome 8.0 browser or within the Chrome OS.
Update: Version 1.8 contains bug fixes and better support for reporting bugs
Update: Version 1.6 adds simplified menu, improved tutorial and comic success messages.