No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
This is the demo version. Saving features are disabled. But you can get the full version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nightradio.pixitracker
[ Key features ]
• high quality 16-bit sampler;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• WAV export/import;
• PixiTracker is also available for iOS, Windows, OSX and Linux;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• true warm pixel interface!
Get a lot of fun using PixiTracker together with SunVox modular synth!
[ Music ]
PixiTacker group on SoundCloud:
[ Known solutions for some problems ]
* new song parameter - Shuffle;
* now any song parameters (BPM, Shuffle, Number of lines, Number of tracks) can be changed in the Main Menu -> Song Settings;
* bugs fixed.