No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
You can try the demo version for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nightradio.pixitrackerdemo
[ Key features ]
• high quality 16-bit sampler;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with unlimited number of patterns;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• WAV export/import;
• PixiTracker is also available for iOS, Windows, OSX and Linux;
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications;
• true warm pixel interface!
Get a lot of fun using PixiTracker together with SunVox modular synth!
[ Music ]
PixiTacker group on SoundCloud:
[ Known solutions for some problems ]
* added ability to change screen orientation manually: Preferences -> Interface -> Angle;
* additional File Browser functions: Remove, Rename, Cut, Copy, Paste, Create Directory;
* now you can see the file size in the File Browser;
* new example song - Example10;
* bugs fixed.