PixiVisor is a revolutionary tool for audio-visual experiments. Simple and fun, cross-platform application with unlimited potential for creativity!
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (stream from camera, static image or GIF animation) to sound in real time, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). So any image or animation can be transferred to the other devices through the sound.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* hide some images and animation in your music;
* something else...
PixiVisor is also available for iOS, Windows, Linux and OSX.
Official PixiVisor homepage + test broadcasts + more videos:
Known solutions for some problems:
* new shortcuts: SPACE - play/stop; 1,2,3,4,5,6 - slot select; F - hide/show control panel; [ ] - next/prev palette;
* new Transmitter parameter: Camera (ON/OFF); so now you can transmit the video stream from camera (supported systems: iOS, Android, Linux);
* new Receiver parameters: Repeat X, Repeat Y;
* bugs fixed.