Prepare to see what you've never seen before!
PixiVisor is a revolutionary tool for audio-visual experiments. Simple and fun, cross-platform application with unlimited potential for creativity!
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (static image or GIF animation) to sound, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). This lets you listen to the sound of your image. But the main function of the Transmitter is to transmit the signal to the receiving devices.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
* file formats supported by Transmitter: JPEG, PNG, GIF (static and animated);
* real-time video export to animated GIF;
* 64 predefined color palettes;
* it also available for iOS, Windows, Linux and OSX;
* more functions in the next PixiVisor updates...
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* hide some images and animation in your music;
* something else...
Official PixiVisor homepage + test broadcasts + more videos:
Known solutions for some problems:
* bugs fixed.