Place Book allows you to save and organize locations.
- Store places on your Android device then link to Google Navigation (or Waze, etc) for turn-by-turn directions.
- Search for and save a place, such as a restaurant or business. Place Book will try to find links to Yelp, Foursquare, and Google+ for reviews, tips, check-ins, street view, etc.
- Allows you to create your own custom lists (ex: "Restaurants", "Things to do in my city", etc).
- Add your own custom places by holding your finger down on the map for a couple seconds.
- Optionally backup your places to our secure servers then copy those places to any device with Place Book installed whenever you need them again (simple registration required).
- Upgrade to an ad-free experience for only $1.50 USD (per device).
- You can turn off Yelp and/or Foursquare access in the Menu -> Preferences screen. This may be especially useful to an international audience where Yelp or Foursquare is not present.
- If you want to link to a different Navigation app than Google Navigation (example: Waze), go to Menu -> Preferences -> Direction Options.
- If you have issues with the app, please email me or go to my website and let me know. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. I want this to be your primary "navigation book". I am also logging feedback for potential feature upgrades, too.
- supports links out to both old and new Foursquare apps
- show / hide place pins on map
- overlay enhancements on map
- search by latitude/longitude (ex: 38.889373, -77.049886)