This application is conceptualized and created by Meghraj Tambaku ([email protected]
), Hemant Khandade ([email protected]
), Longjam Somesh Singh and Bhushan Kawadkar([email protected]
Details of the Application are
1. The application iPlan will work as a personal reminder assistant to the user. Even if the user forgets, the application will remind him of the activities for the day.
2. User can plan activities for a week.
3. iPlan will remind the user of the list of tasks to be done for one day. It is not to be confused with alert service with snooze facility.
4. The reminder will be in SPEECH as well as TEXT.
5. It has nominee facility. So if the user does not complete a task even after three reminders (like taking medicines) a message will go to the nominee. Setting Nominee is optional.
6. It has an Emergency button. In case of emergency the user can press the emergency button and SMS will be sent to three nominees with user's location.
7. It will run between the hours mentioned during initial settings. Eg. from 7 AM to 10 PM. The timings can be changed anytime.
8. Start Time will be set for each task. So if a task is be completed at 4.15 PM the user can set the start time at 3.30 so that he starts getting reminders from 3.30 onwards only, not the whole day.
1. GPS must be on. Steps to follow
Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> check "Use wireless networks"
2. On many mobiles Speech API do not come loaded by default and needs to downloaded.
Go to Setting -> Text-to-Speech -> Install voice data
3. It is necessary to set the geographical clock properly
Go to Settings -> Date and time -> uncheck Automatic and set "Select time zone" and Set time.
4. The locale should be US English.
Go to Settings -> Locale and test -> Select locale ->
Loading Version 1.0