Embark on a swashbucklin' puzzle adventure through the universe with the space pirate girl Annha. Strategically arrange planets to trigger chain-reactions and loot plenty of gold in this colourful, fast-paced puzzler set in a world of pirates and science-fiction!
"Planet Buster is a matching type of puzzle game that will have you pulling your hair out in frustration, and loving every minute of the colorful, fast-paced experience at the same time." -Game Industry News
"The graphics are very detailed and colorful, making the game more interesting and appealing. The controls work smoothly and the gameplay is great and addictive." -AndroidZoom
"What it ultimately comes down to is whether or not Planet Buster is worth buying with so many other similar games on the market, and the answer is 'YES!'" -The Indie Game Magazine
· Swap any tiles you want to but keep an eye on your treasure chest as every move costs a (virtual) gold doubloon!
· Solve 18 carefully designed "challenge stages" to unlock 6 special weapons that you can use to rack up more loot or to temporarily freeze time!
· Travel around the fantastic locations of the game's universe on the treasure map, visit the alien vendor to replenish your arsenal and beat 48 different stages!
· This is the free version of the game which allows you to try the first 4 levels for free.
· What is "Pirates of New Horizons"? It's a game series that stars the space pirate girl “Annha” who embarks on swashbucklin' adventures through the universe on her search for precious treasures. In "Planet Buster" Annha dreams of gold and the stars after a long night of stargazing through the telescope on her ship...Go to www.piratesofnewhorizons.com to find out more!
· If you have questions or comments we would love to hear them! Send us a mail to [email protected]
· Stay up-to-date by following us on Twittarrr! http://www.twitter.com/piratesonh
· And become our matey on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/piratesofnewhorizons
· Questions about the game? Our game guide might have the answers! Read it here:
Thanks for playing!
- Exit Strategy Entertainment