Planet of Cubes is the first true MMO block building game with one global infinite world.
Ancient castles and cathedrals, lost ships and aircrafts, flying islands, cities and megalopolises, military basis, Egyptian pyramids, epic monuments and many other exciting objects and places are waiting for your exploration in this infinite Planet.
The whole single and beautiful Planet made of cubes is shared among all multiplayer users online worldwide!
The game has compass and current coordinates display to make navigation through the endless infinite world easier. You can also chat with all players who are visible within your current “View Distance” range.
In this version of the game each change you make has its lifetime (Time To Live or TTL). When you put or remove block this change is rolled back after some period of time (TTL). The farther you are from the Spawn Zone the longer your changes will last. The average lifetime of a change is displayed at the top of the screen as the TTL indicator.
You cannot build or dig inside the Spawn Zone. All cubes inside the Spawn Zone have TTL value of 0. Thus to build something make sure to leave Spawn Zone where TTL indicator is greater than 0.
Make sure to select your own skin from 20+ available skins. You will have random skin assigned upon your first login to the Planet.
Planet of Cubes game gives you infinite number of possibilities and endless potential for all of your creative, constructional and survival needs.
• One global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world
• Unlimited amount of players worldwide
• Endless amount of beautiful buildings and places made of cubes to explore
• Built-in chat in Multiplayer mode
• More than 20 player skins available
• Works over Wi-Fi and 3G
• No need to setup and/or host a server
• No subscription or additional fees required
• Unlimited use
- Added ability to login with a Facebook to the game
- Added ability to share game screenshots on your Facebook page. Use new photo camera button for this.
- Added ability to record videos in the game using Everyplay service. Record and post videos using the new video camera button.
- Added customizable chat history window! Now you can re-size chat history window!
- View Distance range can now be changed during the game!
- Major networking and 3D rendering performance optimization