A handy deck of simple full-screen Planning Poker cards, with just enough configurability to let your Agile or Scrum team estimate tasks your way.
No ads or other nonsense, just clean, crisp and easy to use.
- An alternative to a physical deck of cards when using the Planning/Scrum Poker technique of estimation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker)
- Full-screen (no title bar) cards
- Swipe left or right to change selected card (very useful when you change your mind during estimation)
- Swipe up to hide your selected card (so no-one can see your estimate prematurely) Swipe up again to unhide it.
- No screen timeouts when a card is shown
- Optional 0 (zero), ½ (half), ∞ (infinity), ? (unknown) and the all-important coffee cards
- Configurable Fibonacci and monetary sequences for the cards
Please email comments and feature requests to [email protected]
The source code for this app is available on Github at http://l.richev.me/plapokplusplus-github.
v1.2.1 "Literal" Fibonacci sequence (including 34, 55, and 89) added
v1.2.0 Card swiping animation improved (background card fades in/out). Link to GitHub source code added to about dialog.
v1.1.6 Updates to About screen
v1.1.5 Card swiping is now nicely animated, both for changing the selected card and hiding the selected card
v1.1.0 Card swiping added - swipe left or right to change the value of the currently selected card!
v1.0.3 More card sequences added (compact Fibonacci and monetary)