Plastic Guide – The user’s guide to plastics
This app is intended to spread knowledge of plastics and processing methods. It is developed by Bruder Consulting AB and programmed by the app development company Thin Brick, both located in Sweden.
Plastics are a family of materials with almost unlimited application possibilities.
While some plastics can be dissolved in water other can resist strong chemicals. Some plastics melts at low temperatures, others may be used in engines and in other very hot environments.
The Plastic guide gives you a good overview of:
1) The most common plastic materials
• Applications (with picture and text)
• Chemical Facts
• Trade names
2) The most common processing methods:
• How they work
• Advantages and limitations
3) Search lists for abbreviations and trade names