Phorus makes simple, great-sounding whole-home wireless audio systems for Android phones and tablets. Using DTS's breakthrough Play-Fi(TM) technology, you can stream your favorite tunes over Wi-Fi right from the app to the Phorus PS1 Speaker(s) and/or the Phorus PR1 Receiver(s) connected to your existing stereo system. It's a huge step up from Bluetooth - the audio quality is outstanding, and you can enjoy music from your phone in one room, or all your rooms, anytime.
The "Hi-Fi over Wi-Fi" listening experience is just a touch away, thanks to this handy app. Choose a speaker, choose a song, and your favorite tunes are streaming all through the house.
The app offers a wide range of built-in streaming options: Use Pandora, play anything from your music library, enjoy songs from DLNA servers on your home network, or choose among thousands of AM/FM/Internet Radio stations and podcasts (ESPN, Radio Disney, BBC to name a few).
The app also handles set-up for your speakers, and gives you full control of volume and speaker selection. Choose one, set up zones, or stream to all of them at once.
Please note that the Phorus app is companion software to the Phorus PS1 Speaker, Phorus PR1 Receiver, and other products enabled with Play-Fi technology. It is not intended as a stand-alone audio player.
New! SiriusXM Support
- Listen to exclusive SiriusXM programs from Howard Stern, Oprah Winfrey, Dan Patrick, and more
- Access to live sporting events including MLB, NBA, NFL, College Football and NHL games
- Play your favorite SiriusXM stations like The Pulse, and The Coffeehouse
- Subscription required. Visit www.siriusxm.com for more information
- Updated Deezer services
- General bug fixes and improvements