PLAY the most popular IPL real time cricket prediction game with your friends. More than 100,000 downloads and 30,000 register users
How to play
- Very simple game. Log in. Create a Group.
- Invite your friends and start predicting match winners.
Detail Game Rules
- Predict before the match starts and earn points. The player with highest cumulative points in the group WINS.
10 Points > Match Winner
3 Points > Man of the Match
2 Points > Batsman with most 6’s
2 Points > Bowler with most Wickets
- Play DOUBLE. You win 20 points for correct winning team but lose 10 points for wrong prediction.
- You can also play in PUBLIC group competing against the world for a place in the HALL OF FAME.
- Game data resides on the server. Heavy server load may cause some slowness on GRPS connection. Plan your predictions in advance instead of last minute.
- Mobile number and email address are required only for resetting password.
Other App Features
- Provides track of all cricket tournaments from one single app.
- Track match scores
- Points table, schedule and reminder
- Vote for your favourite team
- Twitter updates
- Quick links to cricket websites
- View team and player details, news photos
- View match and tournament statistics
Send any bug report or feature request to [email protected]
or [email protected]
before giving negative rating.
IPL Teams for 2014
Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Rajasthan, Punjab
- All logos, trademarks and trade names are property of the respective team owners and organizing committee. We have ensure to not violate any copyright rules.
• Live scores are provided by a free web service with 5 minutes delay. We do not store or own it.
- Updated prediction game for IPL 2014
- Updated for I.P.L 2014
- Added support for Live Streaming of matches
- Update Live Scores
- Updated for T20 World Cup
- Multi tournament support for viewing other tournament scores and schedule
ver 3.0 - Champions League 2013 (CLT20)
ver 2.0 - Champions Trophy 2013
ver 1.7 - Resolve a technical glitch causing issues with View Scores and Group Prediction.