Fun Learning with BabyFirst’s Play Phone for Kids
It is of no great revelation that children have an enormous capacity to absorb information, and their learning starts from their most infantile moments. As your children begin to negotiate language and express themselves, they are always looking for new ways to learn, and understand the world around them. With the Play Phone for Kids app you can introduce your child to numbers on a friendly, practical platform. The application allows preschool tots to “make phone calls” to his or her new BabyFirst friends, Tillie, VocabuLarry, Sammy and Blossom as well as “send” emoticons to them.
At BabyFirst we understand the importance of keeping learning applicable, relevant and fun. Our Play Phone for Kids helps your toddlers’ learning with our dial, talk and text functions. BabyFirst’s Play phone for kids has a range of benefits:
• Allows your baby to dial numbers and have conversations
• Provides an introduction to numbers 0-9
• Dozens of animations and sweet sounds
• Encourages coordination
• Visually stimulating and engaging
✰ 3 Basic Functions to Further Your Tots Learning
• Dialing – Kindergarten tots can familiarize themselves with the numbers 0-9 and imitate dialing as they would on mum or dad’s phone.
• Phone book - Choose from one of ten favorite BabyFirst characters and have a conversation.
• Texting - Your baby can send emoticons and get character-based emoticons back.
✰ Learning is Fun with BabyFirst
The Play Phone for Kids app is perfect for car journeys: your child can talk to their new friends at BabyFirst, while you keep your eyes on the road.
✰ BabyFirst - a Wealth of Experience with Toddlers
BabyFirst is a global TV network for babies, toddlers and parents alike. Created by children’s educational experts, BabyFirst aims to provide babes and toddlers with the necessary tools to learn language and numbers.
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in Google Play!
Brand new characters and lots of fun!