The cloud podcast app that syncs across devices, helps you discover great shows, and plays offline.
Features: Companion web app; Tablet, Chromecast and watch support; variable-speed playback; intuitive interface; search over 3 million titles and full shownotes; highly configurable. Recently winner of All About Android app arena http://goo.gl/wXjkIW and Android Central's Apps of the Week http://goo.gl/uDzJQW
• Cloud sync on multiple platforms - Like Spotify for podcasts, your settings sync across the cloud, so you won't have to repeat the setup process every time you get a shiny new device. Responsive interface works great on phones and tablets, there's a custom Android Wear watch app, and Chromecast integration too.
• Hundreds of topics - You care about more than just "Tech" or "Entertainment", so we go deep and provide 500+ curated channels on topics you care about. Not just "Tech", but "Android", "Gaming", "Programming", etc. Not just "Sport" but "Baseball", "Soccer", etc. You get the idea. And these are *live* channels with episodes ready to be played immediately or saved for later.
• Quick sync - Our servers receive most shows within minutes of publication. Where a traditional podcatcher requires your phone to constantly check every site for changes, the app makes just a single call to the server. All updates are retrieved in one go ... a win for your bandwidth and battery use.
• Offline - The app proactively downloads latest episodes for offline playback. And it knows how to clean up after itself, with old episodes automatically deleted as new ones come in. No more headaches tidying up that pile of unwanted downloads! Episodes you add to your Play Later list will also be auto-downloaded, just like latest subscriptions. Highly configurable-set it to download only on wifi or charging, change limits, etc
• Full catalogue - Browse all episodes in the publisher's feed and browse full shownotes for each. As well as the usual series search, you can search full shownotes for over 2 million playable episodes!
• Episode management - Resume where you left off, mark as played, and browse play history.
• No lock-in - Your subscriptions are always available as OPML, should you wish to move them to another app. OPML import works too so you can bring your subscriptions from iTunes and other podcasting apps.
• Attractive Material Design interface - We care a lot about look and feel. There's also an interactive widget and pull-down notification.
• Play features - Speed control (even while streaming), sleep timer, mini+full-screen player
• Always free! No ads, minimal permissions, star up to 50 topics, manage up to 20 subscriptions. We're trialling a Gold account with unlimited subscriptions and other benefits (app lets you request trial access, it's free until we launch Gold in 2015).
• Actively developed - We're always working to improve the app. We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at [email protected]
if you have any questions or suggestions!
• Hardware integrations: Samsung Gear S (#Gear_Rich_Notifications), enhanced sound on Dolby® Digital Plus™ compatible devices, LG Quick Circle™, Music Boss integration on Android Wear.
"Makes podcasts look cool again"
- Android Central
"Surprised this app is free."
"Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts"
• "Stands ahead of the pack due to its beautiful yet simplistic UI"
• "The best podcast app I ever used! I love the sync feature across devices and how easy it is to find new podcasts."
• "A ton of choices and a super friendly UI."
Join our Google+ beta community for early access to new features! http://goo.gl/gW4zxn
- Import feeds fix
- New playback setting to open full-screen player automatically
- Bug fixes
- Enjoy better sound - Powered by Dolby on supported Devices
- Bug fixes
- Mini-player redesign and UI polishing
- All network related settings are now in Settings -> Connection
- Subscribe to series from episode detail
- Wearable update
- Battery draining fix
- Report problem fix