Create your playlists automatically by genre, artist, year range and folders.
Now you can play all your 90s songs from your huge collection, without hand picking them one-by-one.
Create a playlist for all your rock songs, including (or not) 'hard rock' and 'alternative rock'.
From the Playlist Designer, directly send the playlist to be played on Android's stock player (if installed).
The playlists can be viewed and played with any player that uses Android's playlists like Winamp, PlayerPro, MixZing, musiXmatch and others. Open your player and look for the Playlists.
* Some vendors (like Samsung) replaced Android's stock player with their own player, so the playlist cannot be played directly from the Playlist Designer. It can, however, be played using the players mentioned above and others.
- Bug fixes
- New UI - using action bar menues.
- Deleting a playlist design also deletes it from Android playlists.
- Refresh Playlist option added - usefull in case songs were added/removed from the device and the playlist should be updated.
- Show message during playlist creation/update.
- Bug fixes.