Kids Launcher with Parental Control is a shell which prevents access to undesirable content, lets you set up time limits on using the app, tracks your child’s location, and much more.
REMOTE PARENTAL CONTROL
Remote Control is an additional app that has been developed specifically with the aim of empowering parents by enabling them to remotely control (http://bit.ly/18re5ZA) the settings on Kids Launcher with Parental Control, and also track their child's location.
PARENTAL CONTROL AND KIDS SAFETY
- Lets a child launch only the permited applications.
- The access to buying options and launching of Google Play applications can be blocked.
- The option of incoming/outcoming sms and calls can be blocked.
- Prevent the device settings being changed.
- Pin-code access to parental control settings and exit from the kids mode.
- Mapping your child’s current location (updated every 15 minutes).
★ Premium function: Child’s movement history for the past 12 hours.
- The activity time for any application can be limited (for example, to 2 hours per day).
- Ability to block a certain category or the entire device
★ Premium function: Setting up the apps' activity time schedule, for example: it can be launched from 13:00 to 21:00.
★ Premium function: Ability to specify separate time restriction settings for weekdays and weekends.
The application is designed in a simple child-friendly way, which appeals to both kids and adults.
You can let your child install any wallpaper on their own.
There are plenty of applications that allow you to draw on white paper, while in Kids Launcher only you can use the black one. For access just swipe the screen to the right.
If you find an error in Kids Launcher with Parental Control or have a suggestion on improving the app, we would appreciate you contacting us.
Become a Facebook fan:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a VK fan:
You can launch “Parental Control” by a single tap on your device.
“Kids mode” will protect your settings and information storage from unauthorized access.
Android 5.1 support
Fix bugs from Google play