Use your Android tablet or phone to stream videos & music from your favorites websites to your big screen TV - wirelessly. Works like Chromecast.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Support for Amazon FireTV and Fire TV Stick
Fix for Youtube back button issues.
Support for other devices as well.