Please Stay Calm is the world's first true location based, massively multiplayer, zombie apocalypse roleplaying game. Are you a survivor?
UPDATE: We are aware of a login issue affect some users. We apologize for the inconvenience as we look into this matter.
The ranked #1 RPG/Adventure Game in US on iOS is now available on Android.
What would you do to survive in a zombie apocalypse?
"Please Stay Calm seems to take the cake. Its depth, storyline and graphics make it a winner in my book" - Chris Thompson, AboutFoursquare.com
"Please Stay Calm is a fun example of where the genre is today" - Nissa Campbell, TouchArcade.com
The year is 2014 and something terrible has been unleashed unto the world. People are getting sick, the government is out of touch and appears unresponsive. It's up to you to not only survive but to build, lead, and fight your way to the top as you rebuild this world.
- Massively multiplayer zombie survival gameplay
- Unique location base gameplay that's easy to play from your home or office
- Explore, hunt zombies and protect your own neighborhoods
- Scavenge real life locations to find essential supplies
- Simple yet tactical combat mini-game for quick fun zombie bashing
- The simple but tense scavenging mini-game will keep you on your toes
- Work with other survivors in your area to build the most powerful safehouse in your city
- Duel with other survivors to prove your combat skills
- Buy and upgrade awesome weapons like the Chainsaw
- Global chat to talk to your fellow survivors
- Episodic storyline with gorgeous graphic novel cinematics
- Kill zombies, build outposts, upgrade safehouses and rule your city, and perhaps the world!
Chapters 1 to 5 already released! New chapters and events to come with higher levels, new features, weapons, upgrades, zombies and story missions! Please Stay Calm and download this amazing game, it's your only defense against the zombie hordes!
Please Stay Calm is powered by Mobage, the best, free social gaming platform.
Bug fixes in 1.4.1:
- Chat access fixed.
- Gifting fixed.
- Scavenge's zombie spawn zones tweaked.
- Hunting health kit only works if player's not already dead.
- Facebook integration updated.
- Several other minor UI bugs squished.