This service is supported in this year.
Ployd Black Box(WiFi) for Galaxy Tab (WiFi Version)
It has not checked verification of operation on the device based on the Android OS except the Galaxy Tab.
If you do not use the Galaxy Tab, please do not download this application
Deployed in vehicles that frequently work in heavy traffic situations at risk of a variety of accidents, Ployd Black Box effectively serves its intended purpose of being a vehicle’s black box. In addition, Ployd Black Box saves the vehicle speed, date, and time and location data from the device's GPS receiver, and allows you to view the vehicle’s route overlaid on top of a Google map, side by side with the video. Moreover, when you decelerate abruptly while driving, the G-Sensor registers it as an accident. Upon detecting such incidents, Emergency Calls automatically displays a button on the device’s screen. Focus on your driving only! Ployd Black Box takes all driving records for you!
- Continuous recording; incident recording
- Capture the Still Image
- Lets you view recorded video and saved driving data (driving date, time, location, and sudden accelerations and decelerations) on your device.
- Allows you to email the location data of any incidents that occur
- Lets you view the driving video and the vehicle location on a Google map side by side
- Video Only and Map Only modes are also available
- Displays driving speed and direction on screen
- Determines and indicates whether the vehicle is driving in ECO Driving mode
- Supports ECO Driving Function to help you making good driving habits and drive safely
- Helps you save energy through the ECO Driving Function.
- Supports the Methods for Accident treatment and First-Aid of Emergency Situation.
- Show the Recording Display and your location at the Google map simultaneously.
- Showing ECO status for the driving route with the map or graph when user watch the ECO status.
Full HD supported (last update)