Develop your strength and explosiveness with these explosive Plyometric drills!
Plyometrics (also known as jump training) - is a training technique designed to enhance power and explosiveness. This type of training was developed for Olympic athletes and has since then become a become a popular workout routine for people of all ages, including children, adults and adolescents.
Plyometric training works out the body using dynamic resistance drills that rapidly stretch a muscle (eccentric phase) and then rapidly shorten it (concentric phase). Explosive jumping exercises, for example, cause the quadriceps to a stretch-shortening cycle that can strengthen these muscles, heighten your vertical jump, and decrease the impact on the joints.
Many athletes use this program to help prepare them for the following sports:
- Track and Field
- Field Hockey
- MMA and martial arts
- and more!
Become a faster, stronger, and more powerful athlete by using this program.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
*fixed bug causing loading screen to hang
*major changes to reduce loading time at start-up
* bug fixes
* UI updates
- track the exercises you've completed as you finish your workout
- access Premium Levels
- view nearby Events and activities!
* new permissions to purchase Premium content and locate Events occurring near you!