The volume of health advice on the Internet can be overwhelming, not to mention time-consuming. However, the health of you and your family depends on being an informed patient, neighbor and citizen. That is why Parrish Medical Center developed HealthBridge. With PMC’s HealthBridge app, you’ll have in your hands:
* A directory of physicians, health services and locations that allow you to simply “click to call” a doctor’s office
* Biometric health trackers, including weight, glucose, cholesterol, medications, pregnancy, migraines, depression and more. In fact, you can configure the app to provide daily reminders and help you track your progress.
* A first-aid tool that’s saved on devices without the need for Internet connection—information you can use anywhere, anytime
* Educational information, including tests, procedures and first aid, from Mayo Clinic on more than 1,000 conditions
* Stored insurance information, including a photo of the front and back of your card, on the one item you always have with you: your phone.
HealthBridge is part of our vision of Healing Families — Healing Communities® and is an extension of our mission of providing healing experiences for everyone all the time®. For more information visit www.parrishmed.com.
We've added a cool new feature to our activity tracker you don't want to miss. Once you've connected an activity app/wearable you can now set a weekly walk, run or bike goal. Enter your goal and watch as you meet it. Start to meet it every week? Go on and add a few extra steps or miles, you got this champ.