The volume of health advice on the Internet can be overwhelming, not to mention time-consuming. However, the health of you and your family depends on being an informed patient, neighbor and citizen. That is why Parrish Medical Center developed HealthBridge. With PMC’s HealthBridge app, you’ll have in your hands:
* A directory of physicians, health services and locations that allow you to simply “click to call” a doctor’s office
* Biometric health trackers, including weight, glucose, cholesterol, medications, pregnancy, migraines, depression and more. In fact, you can configure the app to provide daily reminders and help you track your progress.
* A first-aid tool that’s saved on devices without the need for Internet connection—information you can use anywhere, anytime
* Educational information, including tests, procedures and first aid, from Mayo Clinic on more than 1,000 conditions
* Stored insurance information, including a photo of the front and back of your card, on the one item you always have with you: your phone.
HealthBridge is part of our vision of Healing Families — Healing Communities® and is an extension of our mission of providing healing experiences for everyone all the time®. For more information visit www.parrishmed.com.
Like the app? Please consider leaving a review in the App Store. Have suggestions or feedback, please email us at [email protected]
------ What’s new in 5.7 -------
A new cholesterol tracker has been added within the Health Journal! The tracker records HDL, LDL, TRI readings over time and stores them securely, in a HIPAA compliant private healthcare cloud.
We improved your user experience!
We now open certain web pages in a new browser window instead within the app so that you can resize, rotate, and better view the web page.
We also fixed a few app crashes that were observed.