Perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!This application provides access to PNB banking services across all operators. It provides its customers to access the various features of banking over a secure channel. The application supports Android v 4.4 and above.
NOTE : One time activation is mandatory after downloading the new app before logging in.
Activation Process for New PNB Mobile Banking App downloaded on handset :
1. Generate One Time Password (OTP) by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040 through your mobile no. registered for mobile banking.
2. Invoke the downloaded application.
3. Click on Activate button.
4. Enter mobile banking user id.
5. Provide information for Date of Birth, Pin Code, Mother’s Maiden Name as provided while availing mobile banking facility.
6. If above information is provided correctly, system will prompt user to enter One Time Password (OTP) which was generated by the user by sending a SMS SOTP to 5607040.
7. Post successful validation user will be required to set MPIN (4 digit numeric no.) to login into the application subsequently.
1. Before downloading/activating Apps customers are requested to check availability of stable internet connection on their mobile handsets.
2. One Time Password (OTP) is normally delivered immediately. If OTP is not received within reasonable time, customer will have to regenerate OTP as per procedure provided above. OTP is mandatorily required during activation process
3. MPIN set by you will be used for login into the application once activation process is successfully completed, so kindly don’t forget MPIN set by you.
4. If MPIN is forgotten, customer will have to do the Activation Process all over again as per above steps
You are requested not to follow any link/E-Mail requesting to share your Bank Details, Personal Details, User ID and Password, One Time Passwords (OTP) etc. Our Bank never asks for such information from its customers. Please report any such incident at [email protected]
For any queries/clarifications, please contact our 24 hr Contact Centre at 1800 180 2222 / 1800 103 2222 (Toll free numbers), 0120 2490000 (Tolled number) or e-mail us at [email protected]
Introducing BharatQR code based payments