ixigo PNR Status is the best app for tracking PNRs and delays for trains status & flights status. It supports PNRs from IRCTC as well as all major airline booking sites. Covers IRCTC ticket confirmation, delay tracking, reminders and flight tracking and Flight Status as well as Web Check-in.
- Check PNR status enquiry of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Check PNR status of any flight with origin in India
- Check availability status changes for any train or flight PNR
- Check delays for trains & flights
- Check cancellations of trains & flights
- Check for web check-in opening and closing time for flights
ixigo PNR Status reads PNR messages for flights & trains from your messages inbox and helps you view, manage and track your trip status. It alerts you on changes in booking status (e.g. going from Wait-listed to Confirmed), train status (Train delays and cancellations), flight status (flight delays) and even reminds you when the flight web check-in opens. ixigo PNR Status helps travelers save time by getting all relevant trip notifications in one really simple app. And if your PNRs aren’t in your SMS box, you can add them manually too!
ixigo PNR Status's top features:
- Automatic trip PNR identification
- Review your trip status
- PNR Status alerts
- Train Delay alerts
- Flight Delay alerts
- Flight web check-in alerts
- Paperless Boarding for Trains
- Paperless Entry to Airports
- See all your PNRs in one screen
The best app in India for tracking flight status, flight delays, web check-in reminders and automatic trip & itinerary management.
People use keywords such as these to find our app - PNR status and train info, Indian railways PNR enquiry, PNR & Indian Rail Enquiry, PNR status info.
We are continuously improving, and hence your feedback will be very useful. So please send bugs, feature-requests & thoughts to [email protected]
- Fix PNR Train issue! Now it will work again.
- Improved cabs and call to cabs experience. Now with more city coverage.
- Better battery performance.
- Some UI changes.
- Fix reported crashes and bugs.
We still are in "beta" mode but thank you so much for your support and remember to write us to [email protected]
to report bugs or suggest features.
THANK YOU ixigoers! ;)