Pocket Gradebook for Teachers is a mobile solution for attendance taking, grading and monitoring student behaviour that is optimized for smaller screens. Have quick and easy access to the recorded data on the go and export to a CSV file for later viewing in a spreadsheet application.
• Take attendance (with additional notes).
• Record grades (with additional notes).
• Record teacher’s logs.
• Monitor behaviour.
• Create progress reports (with option to email to parents and students).
• Create courses, homeroom classes (for grouping students), and gradable activities.
• Assign unlimited number of students to homeroom classes and courses.
• Create grading systems (unlimited).
• Display individual student details (and their profile picture) in page view mode (swipe between pages).
• Display grades and scores in interactive pie charts and line graphs.
• Send bulk and custom emails to students and parents.
• Call parents directly from the app.
• Backup database and restore from saved backups.
• Assign weights to individual gradable activities.
• Export student attendance, grades and teacher’s logs to a CSV file (option to email).
• Import students from a CSV file.
• Assign course credits and view students' GPA.
KEYWORDS: teacher, grades, homework, attendance, assignment, score, student, behaviour, application, reports, classes, courses, homeroom, advisor
Version 1.0.6 - 31st Jan 2014
1. Fixed minor bug.