Need a reliable and authoritative Singapore Map with accurate information while on the go? Can’t locate certain buildings or roads in other map solutions?
Designed and developed by School of IT, Nanyang Polytechnic, Pocket OneMap leverages on the OneMap to provide concise and accurate location-based information right at your fingertips! Browse, pan and zoom the map on your iPhone and iPad, search for addresses, use the Identify feature to retrieve information of buildings etc.
The full screen mode maximises the screen space to provide a full view of the map.
The Compass feature provides a convenient and useful way to find your current orientation. Simply tap on the compass image to rotate the map in the direction you're facing, guiding you to the correct direction of your destination.
OneMap is an integrated online geospatial platform that provides reliable, timely and accurate location-based information and services to the public. It is provided by Singapore Land Authority and is published using Esri technology.
Features of Pocket OneMap
- Get Direction (Driving) with distance and ERP options
- Address Search including Postal Codes, Building Names
- Identify a building/road name on the map
- Have more than 50 themes to locate amenities easily
- Integrated map view with Land Lot information
- Query Land Ownership and Land Lot
Email us at [email protected]
for suggestions and feedback as we bring you more features in the next update!
* A 4G/3G/Wifi connection is required to use this app
* Performance of app is dependent on the speed of internet connectivity
* Compass and Map Rotation is available on devices with built-in compass
v3.3.7 (05 Nov 2015)
• Added support for Android 5.1 and 6.0
• Bug fixes for Address Search
• Bug fixes for PopulationQuery
• Enhancement for Themes
v3.3.6 (19 Jun 2015)
• Updated SchoolQuery data as of June 2015 for admission to Primary One in 2016
v3.3.5 (07 May 2015)
• Added New Themes Dataset
v3.3.4 (05 May 2015)
• Added support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
v3.3.3 (19 Mar 2015)
• Fix crashes when doing an Address Search
v3.3.2 (16 Mar 2015)
• General bug fixes