Major update! 4 new cars/liveries, 2 new tracks both with forward/reverse variations, new challenge series of 35 levels, plus many more new features!
Pocket Rally is an attempt to combine the best of both old school rally racing games and smart device experiences. Stunning visual graphics, realistic yet fun to drive car physics, all in the palm of your hand. Take the rally racing anytime, anywhere with you!
Pocket Rally is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Highly detailed and precisely made car models, beautiful and visually convincing racing tracks located in various spectacular sceneries including mountains, coastline and ancient city ruins.
* Carefully tuned car physics to be both realistic and fun. Multiple ground surface properties including tarmac, gravel, grass and ice. Each car has unique driving characteristics, and will evolve through the winning of races.
* 6 control modes (including MOGA(TM) controllers and generic Bluetooth/OTG/USB gamepads) and 3 camera angles (in-game toggleable) to choose from.
* Strength adjustable AI opponents. Up to 4 cars can race simultaneously in a game.
* Introducing the Replay Mode. Performed a perfect power drift doing a hairpin turn and want to show your friends? Too occupied in the competition not able to admire your own driving technique and want to see it later? Replay Mode is the answer for you! The replay cameras are tailored for each track, recording the whole event from best angles and play it back for you.
* 2 main game modes to play: Challenge mode and Single Race mode. Additional cars and tracks can be unlocked by winning challenges and to be chosen in Single Race mode.
Currently there are 8 legendary rally cars, 8 tracks (including forward/reverse direction) and 65 Challenge mode events in the game, with more to come!
To try the free LITE version please go:
Visit our Facebook fan page at:
- Add Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Adjust difficulty.
- Add Touch II control mode (Slider control is back).
- Bug fixes.
- 4 new cars/liveries.
- 2 new tracks with forward/reverse variations.
- New challenge series of 35 levels.
- Graphics and car Physics improvements.
- Improved frame Rate(up to 60 fps depending on device).