Our "Pocket" series of titles are optimised for smaller (7") Android tablets and Smartphones.
ShisenSho, sometimes known as “Four Rivers”, is a single-player, tile based board game, where the objective is to remove all tiles from the board. It is similar to Mahjong Solitaire but with different matching rules.
Pocket ShisenSho has many unique features, including "pattern" layouts, "multi-layer" layouts and "blocking" wall tiles.
This version of Pocket ShisenSho has 45+ challenging and varied layouts and has been designed to provide an appealing but challenging experience for the user. The user interface is clean and easy to use and, with a choice of tile-sets and the inclusion of high resolution backgrounds, the game is visually stunning.
Game Mode options are:
Standard – normal game, high scores are maintained by board layout;
Race – race against time to get on the high score board;
Chase – tiles reappear on the board as the game progresses;
Memory – match hidden tiles, seriously difficult..!
It is an excellent game for all age groups, providing stimulation and a mental challenge.
Visit www.ta-dah-apps.com for details of all Ta-Dah Apps titles.
- Optimised for smaller tablets and Smartphones
- 45+ multi-layer layouts with feature backgrounds and sounds
- ShisenSho (Four Rivers) standard rules
- Patterned layouts, multi-layer layouts
- Standard, Race, Chase and Memory Modes
- Game save and restore facility
- Multiple tilesets, wall components within board layouts
- High Scores maintained by board layout. Training Mode and Tutorial
- Social networking with Facebook integration
Updated support libraries.