Find and share the best articles and videos trending on the web.
Pocket helps you find, save and organize the best articles, videos, tweets, and links the Internet has to offer, so you can view them when you actually have the time.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
With Pocket, you can save articles, videos, news, links and other web content for later in a beautiful and easy-to-view experience for your phone and tablet. Everything you save syncs across your phone, tablet and computer, so you can read, watch and organize the content you’re interested in to view later.
With Pocket, you can:
• Read the articles you save, even when offline. You don’t even need an Internet connection to get back to the articles in your list.
• Catch up on news on your morning commute, your next flight, or relaxing on your couch.
• Learn more about the things you’re interested in: Can’t read that fascinating post or watch that funny video the moment you find it? Save it to Pocket and come back to read or watch it later, when you actually have the time.
• Map out your next adventure: Save and organize articles, videos and links to plan vacations, road trips, itineraries, and more.
• Share recipes, articles, videos, links and news with friends, family and your social networks.
• Easily organize what you save with tags.
• Save as much as you want! Pocket gives you unlimited storage, so you can keep all the articles, videos, news and links you want to read and watch later organized in one place.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Evernote, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer let you save anything for later from your Desktop to your phone and tablet in just one click. Get the Pocket Extension for your browser at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Minor bug fixes and improvements