PocketLock locks your device when inside your pocket or bag, and unlocks when taken out (even when PHONE-LOCKED - Auto Keylock Unlock preference). No more need for the lock button on the phone! Proximity sensor is used (which is interrupt based) meaning a low battery footprint!
The application constantly gets updated via user requests and comments.
PocketLock does NOT interfere while in:
* While in call
* When chosen apps are running
Please email me with feature requests, issue reports and comments!
I've been working a lot lately with users who have a variety of devices, to try and get all of the features working and solve issues. If you are experiencing issues or have feature requests for PocketLock, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]
* Fixed a lot of issues and main features with beta testing on a lot of phones.
* Added sensitivity setting.
* Added a "Unlock Keylock" mode which will only use PocketLock to unlock a locked mode.
* Fixed initial crash with new version (1.03a). It was caused by a problem I had with ProGuard and gson.
* Added a feature where if you MANUALLY lock your phone with the power button, PocketLock will not unlock it.
* Added option to disabled "Auto KeyLock Unlock".