- What is POI
POI "Points Of Interest" are points on the map (GPS coordinates with descriptions) that you are interesting in and that you want to store. It can be a place of business meeting, destination of tourist trip, location of parked cars, etc.
- What is the POI pocket application for
POI pocket is a web and mobile application designed for planning, sharing, and synchronization POI. The Web version allows confortable planning and working with POI on the "big computer". With the mobile app you have your POI always with you. Points on your mobile or tablet you can easily browse and mainly forward them to your car navigation (Tomtom, Sygic, BeOnRoad, ...) or mapping applications (Google Maps, Locu maps, Orux ...).
For detailed information and help please visit our website www.POIpocket.com
- The function of mobile application
• Synchronizing with web applications, the ability to work offline
• Browsing information about POI
• Easy forwarding POI to other mobile applications (car navigation, mapping applications,...)
• Quickly create POI from your current location
• Public sharing POI - send POI to anyone via email or SMS
• Support for tablets and mobile phones - various layout of forms
- The function of web application
• Easy creation of new POI, smart location search (based on GPS coordinates, address, URL to various mapping applications....)
• Easy forwarding POI to many web mapping applications. The ability to send more than one POI at one time - route planning
• Public sharing of POI or POI groups - send POI to anyone via short URL link
• Export POI to various data format (GPX, KML,...)
• Synchronizing with any number of mobile devices
• Expansion of web browsers for even easier creating POI - simply by marking text
- Application price
The application is available for free. In the basic version can be stored up to 50 POI at one time. That should be enough for most users for everyday work. Who is planning an extended trip, or want to create a larger POI database can buy "POI limit 500, 1500 or 5000".
- Click-thru emails, phone numbers and URLs in the POI description.
- Intelligent recognizing GPS coordinates from the data shared by other applications.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Possibility of sharing a multiple points at once to some applications.