Poimapper is an enterprise grade mobile data collection and management
app. Poimapper enables you to visualize the collected data, create reports
and improve your decision-making. Poimapper lets you collect and update
form based data, both offline and online. You can manage data across all of
the devices and users of your organization.
We recommend that only users with Android versions 4.0 or lower use the Poimapper application. If you have a more advanced (4.0 or higher) Android version, please consider downloading the more advanced "Poimapper Plus" application.
Poimapper is an award winning solution used and supported across the
globe, with deployments in America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
• Building and constructions inspection work
• Health care - survey, diagnose and patients treatment plans
• Market research
• Social research
• Registration of product sales
• Customer premises mapping
• Monitoring and evaluation of international development programs
• Reporting of traffic accidents
• Environmental mapping
• Disaster risk assessment and post disaster relief mapping
• Water and sanitation mapping
• Registration of birth certificates
• Forestry inventory data collection
• Monitoring Agricultural development programs
• Educational surveys and school mapping
The Poimapper mobile app is used in combination with the
www.poimapper.com web service.
• Easy to use form builder
• Save, sync and share forms
• Collect data including images, GPS, text, tables etc.
• Intelligent forms: skip logic, embedded logic statements
• Download and update existing enterprise data
• Visualize data on maps and tables
• Generate reports in grid, cross tabulated and various chart formats
• Export data and forms to Excel, Word, CSV, SPSS, KML
• Integrate with other systems using WebServices (JSON, XML, open API)
Poimapper is free for personal use. For organizational use, please contact us
on [email protected]
for a free trial or upgrade the personal account.
Learn more: http://www.poimapper.com/
- Fixing mandatory subquestion problems
- Fixing Android compatibility problem
- Location hierarchy questions can be made mandatory
- Added date selection option to Download
- Shows form list title instead of id
- If form contains unsupported features prompts to use Poimapper Plus
- Fixed some upload problems
- Fixed crashing when saving form